My Cart



10 Things You Should Know Before Buying a KINZQUEEN Watch.

10 Things You Should Know Before Buying a KINZQUEEN Watch.
We understand that buying a watch can be a bit, lets just say...'messy' Why? Well.. there are so many brands out there and so little information on them most people are left asking themselves questions about why this cost that and why is that one so much cheaper than this watch they look the same!
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ '๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™จ'
Since 2016 we have been building this brand out of the love for classy watches. We don't claim to be Rolex or the best watches known to mankind but we set out to over-deliver on watch quality that people can afford and have faith in, on top of looking great!
๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
After a long time deciding on the watch movement we decided the BEST for our price range was an easy choice and we went with a Japanese Miyota Quartz Movement that was designed by Citizen watches in 1981 and is still widely used and highly respected as a tough reliable and proven movement today.ย 
Of course its no use having a superior quartz movement with a bad battery so we use both the Sony and Seiko batteries for a long life span before needing a change.ย 
Now that we knew we had a great set up inside the watch we needed to make it as tough as we could for a classy watch that you don't have to rob a bank for.
We added extra 316L stainless steel plating, the same 316L stainless found on Apple bracelets.
Hardlex mineral Crystal Scratch Resistant Glass that can handle the daily wear and tear of your daily life. You can be safe in the knowledge of knowing your watch can take some knocks.ย 
๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
We have a great team of watchmakers and our head man, who over sees every little detail is awesome! Some People call him 'The Ticker' we just know him as Aaron. He is a 3rd Generation watchmaker with over 80 Years Experience in the family and one of the nicest guys we know. Not just in work but out of it also.ย 
We also asked over 500 people how long a Warranty would they be happy with in a price range of $200-400USD. To our surprise 73% said 6 months and the remaining 27% said 12 months.
BUT, we set out to over-deliver and have made our Warranty a minimum of 24 months on all our watches! We have also added an optional extra at checkout to extend this warranty to 36 Months should you decide too.ย 
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
We aren't tree huggers but we are fully aware that we should be doing something to help your environment, even at the cost of any profit. That is why we have teamed up with One Tree Planted which means for every purchase you the customer makes we plant a tree. Every single time! We think that's awesome and we hope you do to.
One watch = One Tree.. This is a Lifetime Brand Guarantee.ย 
๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™Ž๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
Have you ever gotten to the checkout to discover you now have to pay for shipping? Its like being lied to! That's why we have FREE global shipping to over 200 countries. No surprises! The price you see on our website is the price you pay.ย 
๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ
As a standard we offer a 30 Day return policy on any items over the value of $100.ย 
We get you. Not everyone can afford nice things right away. Some just find it easier to pay off, which is why we offer Lay-Buy Pay some now and pay the rest later. Its a great way to work a Present for you or someone you love!ย 
Another great option to pay how you want when you want. This is coming very soon to our site. Ughhh paperwork and details but its coming so bare with us. We want to offer you the customer the options that make you happy.ย 
We are based along the Mourne Mountains in County Down in beautiful Ireland. A proud nation of people, who, believe it or not aren't all as mental as Conor McGregor! lol!
Irish people have one advantage over many other nations and that is we are scattered all over the world and take a bit of that world home with us every time we come back. From the USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, the UK and many more awesome places we have come and gone we say thank you for having us. Thank you for giving us some of your culture and beauty for we use that everyday in every thing we do.
๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™™
We aren't here to fool anyone that is why we tell you we haven't built the greatest watches there ever was. That would cost a bomb and a couple of houses, but, we are here to build the greatest watch brand for the people.
A brand that people can afford and trust.
This is #yourlifeyourway. Live it. Do what you dream of. We are here to make you look good doing it!
๐™†๐™‚๐™•๐™Œ ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™•๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰ ๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ


Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing